Gaston County Economic Development Commission
Mission: The Gaston County Economic Development Commission is dedicated to attracting and retaining desirable businesses and employers to continue improving and diversifying economic opportunities in Gaston County.
Vision: Proactive leader in the transformation of the current economic environment to one that supports and attracts diverse business and industry offering opportunity for all citizens.
Gaston County EDC serves as the lead economic development agency for Gaston County. We recruit and assist businesses with their relocation and expansion plans and have an established program to support existing local business.
Our services include:
- Available building and site inventory
- Community information, demographics and research
- Community familiarization and tours
- Facilitate local and state grant process
- Workforce assistance
- Business visitation and support
- Assistance in working with local and state government contacts
- Access to business leaders who know the community and want to share their experiences
- Fast, personal and confidential service
We would like to assist you throughout your business relocation and expansion process. Please contact us today.